Volunteers Needed for Hot Lunch Program
Dear Albert Lacombe School Parents/Guardians/Grandparents,
Did you know that our Hot Lunch program is SEEALS’ largest fundraiser?
In order for our Hot Lunch program and many other SEEALS fundraisers and events, such as the Halloween Dance, to continue and run smoothly, we require volunteer help. Signing up to volunteer is easier than ever! SEEALS will be using an online program called “Sign Up Genius” this year.
Time Commitment and Description of Hot Lunch Volunteers Duties
Hot Lunch Days (Monday and Thursday):
- 1-2 volunteers needed each day.
- Time commitment of about 45 minutes.
- Arrive at school by 12:20 pm. Vendors arrive at school at 12:30 pm.
- Students have outside recess from 12:30 pm-12:50 pm. Volunteers deliver food to classrooms
during this time.
- Hot lunch orders will be sorted by classroom from the vendors. Volunteers place food into the
classroom bins and deliver!
Some Benefits of Volunteering:
- Be part of the Albert Lacombe School Community.
- It’s a great way to get involved and meet new people.
- Your time is a huge contribution to SEEALS’ fundraising efforts which benefit all students!
- Happy kids. Kids are so proud family members help out in their school!
We need lots of help for SEEALS initiatives to continue and run smoothly. Please volunteer.
Your time is very much appreciated! Thank you for your support!
SEEALS (Society Enriching Education at Albert Lacombe School)
Please fill out and return this form portion to school to be contacted by the SEEALS Volunteer
Coordinator, Amy Witoshynski, OR email the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org You will
receive a “Sign Up Genius” email invitation by Amy to sign up for volunteering. Simple “Sign Up
Genius” sign up instructions are attached.
Phone: Number (Home) and Phone Number (Cell)