Online Learning Resources
In order to facilitate communication as we finish off the school year, we have added an additional tab on our school website that reads “Distance Learning.” Under this drop down menu, we will have:
- All school communications related to the programming
- Link to our district communication.
- Links to support parents and guardians with online learning at home.
- Recreational reading opportunities at home
- Supporting faith formation
- Community and provincial resources to support parents, guardians, and students in the areas of basic living needs, income support, health and well-being, and mental health supports.
- Public health and safety recommendations
The intent of this new tab is to have all pertinent information in one location so that parents and guardians do not have to search through the entire website or locate previous emails for further reference.